I think its great, a big time recruiting coach in lexington, ive been going to lexigton with my dad since i was a kid, and now he's going to bring in some top knocth players that will be worth the price of admission, im not a UK fan, but it makes me happy that some great one and done type players will be so close to home
Calipari, Jim Calhoun and Bob Huggins are the three I'm referring to...if Kelvin Sampson ever finds his way back, maybe he can bump one of these down a notch
Isaiah Thomas is making a strong case, and I guess in relation to time spent on the college level, you could make the case he is the dirtiest
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks